As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you are an important link between problem and solution. You will make innovation a reality. You will raise engineering to a higher level.
- Within the department of Engineering you will be pivotal in carrying out projects. You will be the first contact and sounding board for complex questions.
- You will translate the client's requirements into successful constructions, taking into account quality, cost, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- You will carry out technical analyses and develop them into concept, tender, design and production drawings.
- You will make an important contribution to the quality and completeness of functional specifications.
- You will carry out necessary strength calculations and risk analyses for the machinery directive and CE marking.
- You will advise and support constructors in solving complex technical questions.
- You will be responsible for the planning and progress of the activities.
- You will spot any deviations within the project and concern yourself with optimising the end result.
- You have a mechanical engineering diploma from a Technical College or University of Technology and have wide experience (at least 3 years) as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, preferably in general machine building.
- You are skilled in managing the balance between working independently and being a good team member.
- You are a real lover of technology, a professional who brings ambition and passion to your work.
- You are the mechanical engineering specialist who will think of smart solutions.
- You are an engineer, so by definition you are a perfectionist.
- You are results-focused.
- Stress? No problem, you keep a cool head.
- You are not afraid to give your opinion. We like people who are clear and direct.
- It is a cliché, but it is true: the client is king and you completely understand.
- You know 3D packages inside out.
- You are made for the job of Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Over de werkgever
Working as a Senior Mechanical engineer at our clients draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, they offer a complete range of technical services. As a group, our clients can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment.
Wat wij bieden
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)6 39191453 or Victor.email@example.com ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .