For our clients R&D team we are looking for a Firmware Designer.
The R&D team is multidisciplinary and consist of approximately 30 employees working in Agile project teams. You will be working together with software architects, system test engineers, hardware-, software- and FPGA developers.
Tasks & responsibilities
The activities of the Firmware Designer mainly focus on the design, implementation, simulation and testing of FPGA logic taking place on different platforms like the Xilinx Zynq, Xilinx Ultrascale and the Altera Arria V. You work closely together with the kernel driver developers to implement communication and synchronization between software and hardware.
• Bachelor or University degree Electrical Engineering or equal;
• 1 to 10 years of Firmware development experience;
• Experience with FPGA designs and the Xilinx and Altera toolchain;
• Experience with VHDL development including simulation, optimization and validation;
• Experience with a scripting language such as: Python, shell scripting, Makefiles;
• Experience with Agile development methods;
• Knowledge of video and audio technologies is an advantage;
• Creative, out-of-the box, pragmatic;
• Communicative, written and verbal in English;
• A flexible team player who can also work independently;
• Able to understand quickly a technical domain and its complexity;
• Quality driven.
Our client is specialized in development, manufacturing and selling of professional audio- and video equipment, specifically designed to serve the broadcast industry and its related industries. They have sales offices in England, France, China and Singapore and work closely together with dealers worldwide.
Will you strengthen the Experis team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Experis you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Experis can offer you, please contact Victor Addotey (+31(0)6 39191453 or Victor.email@example.com ) to schedule a personal interview.
Uren per week: 40
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Victor Addotey via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .