The Technician is part of a Category Team within the R&D Department. The role is responsible for planning routine experiments, trials and tasting to support the category projects. You will provide technician support to multiple projects.
Travel between UK and NL and potentially other JDE locations will occasionally be required and might occasionally be part of your job.
Main responsibilities are:
- Plans and executes pilot plant trials, product testing and tastings. This may be supported by a Specialist;
- Analyses results and provides reports to Specialists or Managers in the team;
- Responsible for operating and maintaining simple equipment and facilities. Assuring good manufacturing practices with respect to maintenance and hygiene;
- Take care of administration and archiving results and writing and updating simple specifications to support projects;
- Represents R&D in simple Adapt for Excellence project meetings (live and on phone);
- Write & Perform standard operating procedures (S.O.P’s) and suggest adjustment of standardized methods for particular products and/or problems;
- Assists in the training of others in the equipment used by the team, both in the lab and also in the pilot plant;
- Take care of maintaining laboratory consumables.
- Higher vocational training in food science or technology or related studies. HBO or highly experienced MBO;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, excellent computer skills;
- Simplicity by breaking down complexity and provides clear and consistent messages;
- Entrepreneurship and Accountability;
- Leadership by developing people and teams.
Over de werkgever
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Research and Development (R&D) is part of the Global JDE organization. R&D is the major contributor to the development of innovative coffee and tea products and is constantly optimizing the product portfolio. Focus of R&D is on building technology platforms, new products, portfolio renovations and productivity initiatives. R&D have a strong involvement in JDE business and are providing valuable input to enable business decisions to be made. Projects are mostly carried out together with Marketing, Operations and Procurement Departments.
Wat wij bieden
- Good salary in the range between €2525 and €3000;
- International company and career opportunities;
- Working with leading brands;
- Ownership and entrepreneurship of the job;
- Development of your own skills and competences.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Dave Meijer via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-46928479.