You know what customers want and you make sure to ask the right questions so they know too. As a customer service specialist you will be responsible for building trusted customer relationships. Do you want to know more? Read this vacancy and apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist.
As a customer service specialist you will provide customers and sales staff with excellent service and actual information. You work closely with sales and account managers.
The tasks you are going to performing are:
- Following up on customer orders in SAP
- Improving customer experience because you proactively come up with ideas
- Handling complaint management
Your working hours will be during regular office hours.What do we offer you?
- A gross salary between €2,500 and €3,650 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.13 per km
- A full-time job for 40 hours a week, 32 hours are possible in agreement
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
You prefer to work in a LEAN environment where you can use your analytical skills, creativity and result-oriented mindset. You also meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years working experience as a customer service agent or similar
- Familiar with SAP and with Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably experienced in working with the PTC process
- Fluent in English, and at least one additional European language (Italian or Chinese is a plus)
- Available for 32 hours per week but preferably 40 hours
You preferably live in Waalwijk, Den Bosch, Oosterhout, Tilburg or in the area.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
About the company
You are going to work for a global science-based company. They are specialised in producing products for the health of humans and animal. Their work is environmental friendly.
It is your job as a customer support specialist to improve the customers experience in handling the Order to Cash process (OTC).
Wat wij bieden
2500,00-3650,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Roos Bakker via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behou