Metrological is quickly growing (inter-)nationally and therefore we are looking for expansion of our current team with a professional services engineer.
You will be part of our development/operations team (which includes 25 team members, among whom Frontend Developers, Backend Developers, QA, Designers and Embedded Engineers) and you will be responsible for the integration, validation and optimizing the Metrological TV Application Framework on our clients settop boxes: this involves amongst others integrations of onto the middleware stack, browser, video-player and backend API as well as developing app portals.
As an professional services engineer at Metrological you will be in daily contact with various (international) TV Operators and you will be technically responsible for the whole integration of our Framework onto the settop box.
Furthermore, you will be working continuously on the optimizing of the Framework to get to a best possible performance and with that guarantee stability to our end clients (globally millions of households).
- Higher professional technical education (bachelor) or equivalent professional level achieved due to experience (must);
- You’re an experienced software engineer with experience in hands-on complex software integrations. (must);
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS, NodeJS, Redis,and ElasticSearch (preferred);
- You are skilled in communication and you enjoy being contact with international clients
- You master the English and (preferably) the Dutch language, in writing and spoken ––––
- You have a proactive attitude towards work and not a ‘9 to 5’ mentality but a ‘let’s go for it’
spirit (must); Working times may vary seeing our clients are in different time zones.
- You are accurate, you work structured and you are a team player who takes his/her
responsibilities and is capable of working independently.
We offer you an dynamic role in an environment with a promising future, where there is room for individual and professional growth. You will get a working spot in an inspiring environment with the latest equipment, so you can get the most out of yourself and the job.
Besides a good salary (depending on knowledge and experience) you will get a MacBook and iPhone. Metrological is so rapidly growing that there are unlimited career opportunities.
Metrological delivers a cloud-based software solution to make apps available to TV-operators such as Comcast, KPN, UPC and Ooredoo. Besides that, we also offer operators an app library with premium and long tail content. The platform is live in many countries and reaches globally 40 million households.
Our head office is located in the centre of Rotterdam and is best described as an open and inspiring working environment with an informal but professional atmosphere. Together with a strong team of over 45 young and ambitious employees you will be working on the development and deployment of our TV Application Framework to new operators.