We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to create beautiful designs and amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. The role spans the full life cycle of application development from conception through support and maintenance, including fast-cycle version iterations.
Primary Responsibilities:• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement beautiful and elegant solutions for our product and web sites
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• 3+ years proven UI/UX experience
• Demonstrable web design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
Our client is a market leader in mordern learning, delivering online training classes and certifications. They are part of a stable software and services company. The company has been innovating in the training industry for a long period.