Job title: Tape Handler
Site Services Data Centre Media librarian.
- Media library activities
- Execute tape restore request within SLA
Position description – Accountabilities:
- Responsible for accurate handling and storing of data tapes and other data media;
- Loading/unloading tapes from tape robots;
- Prepare and handle tape transport;
- Registration of in- and outgoing tapes.
- Responsible for different Floor Management administrative tasks.
(Liefst ook woonachtig in de omgeving van Amsterdam)
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Team player
- Not a 9 to 5 mentality
- Able to work within a multi cultural environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Driver license “B”
Key Competences required:
- Languages verbal and written: Dutch Business English Business
- IT specific: knowledge of backup hardware. Knowledge of operating systems.