Interested in joining a rapidly growing logistics company that is about to launch brand new and leading transport technology?
In this position you will be responsible for the German market and you will have full control over several designated drivers and their trucks. For now, most communication with your drivers will be via phone, but this will soon change to online communication through the use of new technology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Planning transports in the most time efficient and cost efficient way
- Daily contact with drivers to ensure quick and efficient communication
- Keeping up to date with your drivers regarding changes and delays
- Acting as a key contact person for clients regarding any occurring questions regarding orders or transports
- Administrative duties related to transport activities
- Checking and updating client data and transport data
1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar position is required.
Moreover, you have excellent communication skills in German, English and Dutch as you will act as back-up for planning activities for other countries.
You will need a client-minded and flexible attitude and excellent analytical skills in order to perform well in this position. Our client is a well-known international company located in Vught with 2 main specialisations: software development and transportation of fuels to service stations.
They have become a renowned distributor of automatic tank gauge systems, delivery software and on-board computers.
The company atmosphere is open and informal, and they pay great attention to development of their employees.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your cv to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or contact Paula van den Berg at 0402395200.