Objectives of the Post: To lead the day-to-day running of the Breda production team in order to achieve the company goals as well as provide security support for risk and compliance management. You are in charge of the operations and structuring all processes.
- To directly participate in successful management of the required Information security compliance, ensuring all internal security procedures and policies are upheld
- Manage (with cluster support teams) the site compliance to all customer and scheme compliances (PCI CP,visa/mc/Banksys/, GSM SAS, ISO27001 etc).
- Provide Information security support for the other cluster sites as assigned. Travelling will be required.
- Provide internal auditing and Penetration testing for other cluster sites as assigned.
- Act as Site Key Management administrator in collaboration key manager (NL).
- Work with the team to ensure that all work is progressed through the Personalisation Centre (PSC) to achieve the customer required service level agreements (SLA). Where necessary coordinate shop floor production activity, providing support where necessary. (NL)
- Act in capacity to coordinate and participate in materials logistic & support, including secure reception of materials and warehousing.
- To actively support implementation of all operational security aspects of internal and customer projects.
- Perform and manage local analysis of security incidents and implement permanent solutions.
- Perform the risks analysis of critical infrastructure.
- Perform duties of emergency response and disaster recovery coordinator responsible for training, test and implementation of DRP and ERP. (NL)
- Ensure that site security documentation required is reviewed annually and updated as needed.
- Conduct internal and external mandated compliance audits on monthly basis.
- All other duties relevant to the role.
The company delivers easy to use technologies and services to businesses and governments, authenticating identities and protecting data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between. Their solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. They authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software – enabling clients in more than 180 countries to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.