Are you looking for a customer support position in a techical environment in Amersfoort where they offer extensive training programs and where you can use the Swedish and English language? Then this is the job for you!
As a customer support you will:
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Handle customer requests;
- Develop and maintain close relationships and contacts with clients;
- Learn about the product.
- 2 years of experience in a B2B customer service department
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English;
- Experience in working in a technical environment or have affinity with technical products;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. For this particular role the combination of French and English is a must. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via http://unique.nl/en/i'm-looking-for-a-job/working-for-unique/open-application International electronics company in Amersfoort.