In this role you will be responsible for providing HR service center support for the countries serviced by HR Connect EU / TMEA / JAPAC following the country support model
You will have the follow tasks:
- Provides user support on how to initiate HR transactions and audit data entry
- Provides user support on how to access and use (staff/manager) self service tools, Reward and Recognition systems
- Represent HR Connect in the designated countries to all staff. Provide, based on needs and requirements, training, presentations to staff/manager and HR
- Answer questions relating to HR tools, systems and policies
- Log and manage calls using the case management system
- Answer HR local policy questions to staff for designated countries
- Run reports out of HR systems, create new reports
- Understand and work according to the department’s service delivery performance standards.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Develop, manage and maintain the knowledge database
- Suggest improvements on policies and procedures between service centre sites and HR teams
- Contribute to improving relationships and service levels with sites by pro-active communication and timely response to customer issues
- Build and maintain knowledge of the company’s global HR policies and procedures to the sites served
- Work to improve the use of new systems and integrate upgrades/ additions to HR IS Systems
- Represent HR Connect in HR Projects and processes, like Workday FlexAbility, BRAVO!, MAP, C&B Projects etc.
- System Matter Expert on designated HR tools, programs and systems
- Build relationships with HR teams and other key stake holders, collaborate and share best
The right candidate for this role has experience in customer service and or call centers and knows how to help people in a correct manager. You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent and are fluent in both German and English. Experience in providing guidance on Systems and processes, preferable HR ss.
You demonstrate the capability to rapidly learn new systems and processes and exhibit an openness to change and have the capability to trouble shoot in Systems and processes. Next to this you have a service minded attitude and are able to transfer knowledge to others.
Lastly you perform accurate and detailed work
The company is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology. They focus on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, they have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.