You will answer technical questions from customers by phone, email and chat. The questions are about network related issues, but you will also provide support on other software, hardware, consumer products related isssues. You will give the customers advise and solve their technical problems if necessary.
- You are able to work 40 hours a week
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You have preferably experience in a contact center
- You are (near) native French (verbal and written skills)
- You have a very good understanding in English (verbal and written skills)
- You are able to multitask and have good typing skills
- You have a technical background (A+ certificate preferably or a MCSE certification)
- You have networking knowledge (protocols, networking hardware)
- You have an good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Apple)
Working hours are from Monday till Friday from 09.00 - 18.00hrs.Our client is a multilingual European company that provide technical support for products in segments such as: information technology (hardware, software, internet security, nas), home automation (climate control, home security) video, audio, presentation equipment etc.