For a client based in Schiphol-Rijk, employment agency Manpower is looking for a large number of motivated production line employees. Are you looking for a full-time job in production? Would you like to work as part of an international, motivated team? And do you also speak English? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for this position! Keep reading to learn more about this vacancy!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for production workers for a company near Schiphol-Rijk.
What makes this job interesting?
What will you be doing in your new job?
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week
- Gross salary of €11,00 euro per hour
- Shift allowance on top of your salary:
- 6.15 - 7.00 hrs: 50%
- 18:00 - 22:30 hrs: 25%
- Maximum travel allowance of €4,76 per day (€0,19 per km)
- A work location that can easily be reached by public transport and that features free parking
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free transport to Schiphol Plaza if you work the evening shift till 22:30 hrs
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
As production line employee, you will be responsible for assembling parts on a computer motherboard. In this job technical knowledge and accuracy
are very important. Having experience in a production environment is a definite plus. If you are accurate and if you can work at a high pace, this might be the right job for you!
If you're interested in this job of assembly line employee, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are available to work full-time for 40 hours per week
- You have excellent English skills (both spoken and written)
- You are able to perform physically intensive work, such as working while standing and lifting equipment, without a problem
- You are flexible with regards to your working schedule
- You preferably have experience working in production
- You are willing to travel to Schiphol Rijk for work
- You preferably live in or near Schiphol Rijk, for instance in Hoofddorp, Amsterdam or Amstelveen
In this job, you can start working as soon as possible! Apply now by clicking the button 'Solliciteer direct'. We are looking forward to your job application!After you apply for this position, we will contact you by phone within 24 hours (on work days) to schedule an intake. Please make sure we can contact you!The application process
- Apply online using the ‘Solliciteer direct’ button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we’ll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
It is important that your resume is up to date. Please make sure that you add an up to date resume during your application.
Over de werkgever
Manpower is looking for production workers for an international company that builds computer servers for their clients. In this company, the working culture is informal. The company has adopted LEAN business methodology, which means all processes are run as efficiently as possible. Flexibility is very important!
At the moment, we cannot give you more information about the company you will be working at. We will tell you more about the client in a later stage of the application process.
You will be working from Monday til Friday during the following hours:
You can choose which of these shifts you would like to work.
- Early shift: 6.15 - 14.30 hrs
- Late shift: 14.30 - 22.45 hrs
Wat wij bieden
11,00 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
If you would like more information about this vacancy or if you have furhter questions, please contact Michelle Steenkist via email@example.com or by calling 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó e