Fashion One is the foremost authority on global fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. At Fashion One, our influence ranges from the latest news and trends from Fashion Weeks and Haute Couture to innovative, high-paced original programs, reality shows, documentaries, travelogues, and lifestyle magazine.
From the exotica of Latin Angels, the telenovela-style drama of The Switch, the reality with a purpose of Fashion Correspondent, and the finger on the pulse of Eco Trendsetters and Fashion's Future, Fashion One occupies rarified air in the entertainment industry.
Fashion One's global office network spans from New York, Hong Kong, London, Portugal, Switzerland, Russia to Taiwan and the Philippines. Our continuing growth in North America, Eastern Europe, Africa, and Asia has consolidated our positions as the undisputed number one international fashion and lifestyle destination.
You will work closely with the Head of Content to conceptualize and create visually compelling videos for the channel and online platforms. Your primary role will include managing the process and technical aspect of video editing and providing world class videos in line with Fashion One’s aesthetic.
- Edit video for content channels (TV channel, website, social media, etc).
- Archive and organize completed footage and manage stored content.
- Upload video content and distribute to proper channels.
- Optimise video equipment, technologies, and talents available.
- Optimise grid schedules in accordance to market's demands.
- Localise the contents scheduled to air for different feeds.
- Submit schedules on-time and keep operators updated in line to any changes for the programming.
- Abide and respect broadcast standard guidelines implemented to any broadcast board association and regulators.
- At least 2 years of related work experience, an undergraduate degree in visual or fine arts or a related field being ideal.
- Solid experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, and etc.)
- Knowledge of video production techniques, including shooting, audio recording, graphic programs, lighting, and editing.
- Experience in coordinating work flow and managing time and deadlines.
- Ability to take direction well and collaborate with a team, and also work independently.
- Ability to understand our brand aesthetic and edit accordingly.
- Good communication skills and creative ability.
- An extremely strong work ethic and the ability to keep up with a quick moving and quick changing operation handling multiple projects and schedules simultaneously.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist