For our client we are searching an Executive Assistant ie. PA of the CEO.
The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for the support of a high quality standard for the Management Board with a main focus on supporting the CEO.
Whilst this is where the majority of your work lies, you are also the central point of contact and support for the company and the management team of approx. 8 colleagues consisting of the Board of 3 members and the departmental heads (residential, retail, legal, research, investor relations, acquisition and control).
Your core responsibilities are the prioritisation of the CEO’s respectively the MB activities and correspondence, consistent support in the preparation and follow-up of meetings, minute-taking of the internal meetings of Management Board and Management Team and ensuring smooth logistical, travel and meeting arrangements.
The latter also includes organising external meetings, such as the Shareholders Meetings and the Supervisory Board meetings which takes place three to four times a year and other (international) meetings and programmes.
Also on occasion you support colleagues in marketing and communication activities. Administrative tasks, such as processing expense claims, are also part of your role.
• Looking after CEO and Management Board;
• Prepare general correspondence and reports, including confidential documents, signing some correspondence in own name, and drafting responses to correspondence on own initiative;
• Co-ordinate diary and organise meetings, conference calls, lunch and dinner reservations, ensuring internal meeting room and refreshment bookings are made; highlight conflicting appointments and use initiative to resolve sudden changes to itineraries;
• Organise (inter)national trips including all travel arrangements, accommodation, visas, maintaining the itinerary, ordering currency and compiling expense claims on return;
• Respond to the need to change travel arrangements at short notice;
• Submission of expenses and coordination of expense accounts. Handle invoicing tasks/queries as required;
• Respond in a professional manner to incoming telephone calls, and monitor and respond to incoming email and voicemail; deal with internal and external contracts including important clients to gather or relay information, including sensitive matters, which may require considerable diplomacy;
• Organise incoming and outgoing mail, courier services, special delivery requirements, and order office stationery and maintain all filling systems, including confidential material;
• Co-ordinate teams diaries, holiday planning and absence records;
• Support HR on on-boarding and off-boarding of staff;
• Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the business;
• Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities.
•To provide key support to the CEO and Management Board (MB) members (CIO and CFO);
•Keeping closely involved the CEO activities and MB activities;
•Supporting MB and Management Team;
•Undertaking a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties with minimal guidance.
Due to company's growth on foreign markets, it is very important you speak Dutch and English on a professional level.
In order to apply for this job, a motivation letter written in English is required.
The ideal candidate:
The Executive Assistant is a representative and experienced professional.
A proactive attitude, being able to pre-empt questions and problems, is of importance.
You have excellent organisational skills, tact, discretion and a highly effective communication style in both an international working environment and under stress.
You are capable of building up a network with ease and maintaining good relationships.
High attention to detail is of importance as well as maintaining high confidentiality and integrity in sensitive matters.
Able to work independently, as well as being a team player, you are willing to “go the extra mile” when necessary, being committed to the firm.
Last but not least, given the versatile nature of the Group, you have the potential and willingness to develop in your role.
•Secretarial qualified; experienced Executive Assistant (with Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role) able to work independently;
•Highly proactive team player and willing to take initiative;
•Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion;
•Strong communication skills, with tact and diplomacy and ability to converse with Senior Management;
•Strong organisational skills;
•Calm and flexible nature in terms of dealing with urgent requests and situations;
•Pleasant, professional and approachable demeanour;
•Experience in a business to business environment, preferably real estate investment management;
•Higher Vocational Education (HBO) or academic level;
•Excellent advanced knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, etc;
•Content management of online tools (website, social media);
•Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
•Knowledge of real estate and willingness to learn;
•Available Fulltime (36-40 hours per week).
Our client is a leading and professional real estate investment manager in the Netherlands since 2000.
They offer investment opportunities (on residential and retail) for institutional investors, such as pension funds and insurance companies, both domestic and international.
They excel in combining sustainable, core real estate funds with prime portfolios and predictable, long term performance.
With their head office in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, our client employs some 40 staff. We aim to grow our real estate portfolio, which today is € 2,4 billion, on residential and convenience retail throughout the Netherlands.
The aim is to build out their international investor base, which today entails 50 clients
• Fulltime job for at least 6 months
• Salery €3.500,- based on 40 hours per week, depending on experience
• 25 vacation days
• Travel expenses paid at €0.26 per km
• International team highly motivated colleagues
• Newly decorated office in the centre of Amstelveen
• Informal, cooperative, no-nonsense working environmente
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
Uren per week: 40