- Support the HardMountain sales team to increase sales growth into specific reseller and end user markets.
- Set and achieve quarterly targets for aligned accounts and defined product range.
- Take care of customer portfolio management.
- Take care of CRM
- Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth.
- Collect sales out data from channel partners in order to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity.
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline for key end user business. Pass opportunities in defined verticals to vertical/product specialists and pass other opportunities to account managers.
Over de werkgever
HardMountain Group (Enschede) is a global M2M embedded service provider and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and embedded mobile technologies. From global connectivity mobile networks, our own PreSimm management platform, product development and monitoring networking services, HardMountain Group offers an extensive array of products to customers across the EU and the world.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Sales Support / account management background appreciated.
- Experience in the IoT/M2M (or related) industry or willing to learn
- Innovative approach..
- Good level of English and Dutch (both written and verbal).
- Team player
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
eerst tijdelijk met optie naar vast