NeuroReality is looking for a bright, talented and creative 3D-Game Artist to continue our quest in building innovative VR games for cognitive rehabilitation and brain training. Our company operates at the intersection of e-Health, MedTech, and serious gaming – all fast growing sectors. NeuroReality aim is to grow fast too and to be at the forefront in these exciting fields. We are searching for an enthusiastic 3D-Game Artist that can bring our game worlds to life!
Why work for us?
- Our start-up is at the beginning of an exciting journey that you can be part of.
- You will be working at the intersection of gaming, science & technology.
- A lot of creative freedom.
- You’ll work in the heart of Amsterdam, one of the best start-up cities in the world!
What’s in it for you?
- Fitted salary based on previous experience and educational background.
- 32-hour workweek with 25 paid leave days based on a 40-hour workweek.
- The possibility to grow with the company.
- Learn additional skills through attending courses and trainings.
- Working within a team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable colleagues that are driven to produce high quality products that have purpose.
- An MBO or HBO Degree in Game Art or another related field.
- Extensive experience with 3D Asset creation tools
- Maya (LT) and or Blender
- Substance Painter
- Experience with Unity 3D.
- Affinity with technical art aspects (optimizations, workflows)
- Passion to build a lasting, low-poly and stylized experience
Uren per week: