Customer service representative / sales assistant
- You are responsible for telephone customer service.
- You are involved in advising, solving, informing and selling.
- You solve problems with products or services directly for our customers.
- In addition to having a chat with the customer, you are also performing administrative tasks. You can create invoices, schedule deliveries, send e-mails and process data in systems.
- You support the Sales Manager in the field of online sales
Over de werkgever
Our client's brand originated in 1997 as a producer of PC monitors. Our client started producing LCD televisions in 2003, making HKC one of the only ones with an open-cell assembly line where the LCD of the TV is made.
Our client has had an office in the Netherlands since 2007 and in 2016 HKC started assembling TVs in the Netherlands whereby Our client tries to offer as many jobs as possible to people who are at a distance from the labor market.
- Minimum MBO thinking and working level.
- Excellent command of communication skills.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
- You work accurately and are driven.
- You live in the Eindhoven area.
- You are available 40 hours a week
Wat wij bieden