Dit kan al binnen 1 minuut
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join a new and exciting venture, further to the success of the incubators they have established globally.
This new venture sets out to do things differently, we’re taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile product development process to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of projects in the portfolio and a lean innovation mentality, you will be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages of a project: from product discovery to scaling.
About the role:
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for translating the vision and strategic priorities of the Business Product Owner into compelling digital solutions that satisfy customer and business needs.
You willbe responsible for maintaining a backlog of requirements for design and tech teams, focusing on business viability and prioritising for value. In addition, you will assess the 'size of the prize', what would need to be true to realise it and define and track Key Performance Indicators for the solution.
- Assist Business Product Owner with managing stakeholders and setting scope, KPIs and roadmap of product
- Translate a product vision into user stories and acceptance criteria for development
- Continually refine and manage the backlog with input from the cross functional team, Security and IT stakeholders
- Create business cases for products and define/measure product success metrics
- Uses data to drive decision making and product priorities with a hypothesis driven approach
- Models business processes and creates a deeper understanding of the business landscape
- 2+ years of experience in a product role working closely with development teams to take digital products from early concept to launch
- Proficient in managing and refining a product backlog, ensuring all user stories and acceptance criteria are written in a consistent format
- Familiarity or experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen curiosity towards making things better
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable to interact with senior stakeholders
- An analytical mind, capable of setting, monitoring, and/or optimising success metrics for the product
- Comfortable interacting with and able to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders
- Understand the implications of technology on projects
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering workshops from customers and stakeholders
- Experience with business modelling
- Knowledgeable of user testing, customer personas, and/or user journey mapping
- Understanding of release planning in a continuous delivery/DevOps environment
- Experience in drawing insights from data and visualisation of data
- Passion for human centred design and/or lean innovation
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multinational environment
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.