· Finance Integration support for site to bring them in a prioritized and effective method. At right time be involved in any policy, process, practice or system harmonization. Provide guidance on gap analysis and help set strategy to integrate. Communicate with management effectively to ensure alignement to strategy and prioritization.
Act as finance support and business partner to the sites in the French region and the wider Small Molecule manufacturing network, this would include:
- Regular financial performance updates, analysis and insight, including liaising with site leadership to ensure results are understood and acted upon
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing monthly operating results, financial forecasts and other reports. Individual must have the ability to analyze, select and summarize this information for comment while meeting reporting deadlines.
- Construction of financial forecasts and budgets in partnership with the site leadership teams, this would include both capital and P&L forecasts
- Be a key collaborator in the construction of business cases affected the sites and regions, demonstrating an understanding of the business and key value drivers
- Act as trusted member of the overall team (both finance and business) and to be relied upon to provide proactive business advice to ensure sound financial performance
- Develops and recommends new and/or improved methods, plans, policies and changes in present practices for the purpose of accumulating, reporting and controlling. This includes searching out opportunities and ideas for improved performance through analysis of financial and measurement data
To provide support to the regional director and team for standardized analysis, in addition to looking at improvement opportunities, these could include:
- Capital coordinator; ensuring that capital forecasts are understood and submitted in a timely fashion
- Siting / COGS support. Provide support on regional sitings and COGS analysis
- Look for improvement in standard FP&A processes (reporting, forecast and budget), working with regional support and systems team to help realize solutions
- Provide support resource to regional FP&A when required
- Performs special assignments on an ad hoc basis. Projects would vary in nature and draw upon the knowledge and experience of the incumbent to be creative in solving problems/questions, which may have significant impact on the global AH business. These assignments include NPV and other analyses in support of the strategies while working across functions
Vaardigheden The ability to interpret internal/ external business challenges and best practices to recommend improvements to financial processes or services The ability to solves complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions The ability to work independently with multiple Sites and Site managers, with guidance in only the most complex situations Have experience of project accounting and management Ability to build strong relationships within and across functions with proven ability to influence senior levels of plant management Innovative and strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills to act as a resource for colleagues across multiple financial areas SAP knowledge (Finance modules) and Microsoft Office Ability to build strong relationships within and across functions with proven ability to influence senior levels of plant management Innovative and strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills Knowledge of US GAAP Fluency in written and spoken English Writing and speaking in French is a plus Minimum of 5 years of experience in multinational Companies University Degree and/or Qualified Accountant Certification
Over de werkgever
International company engaged in the research, development, production and selling of animal pharmaceutical products.
Uren per week:
Carlijn van den Broek
| E-mail email@example.com