- Data entry into the Human Resource systems and tracking tools;
- Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing;
- Analyses output reports to ensure data has been processed accurately, addresses errors with employees and initiates corrective action;
- Demonstrates knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities;
- Researches and resolves data entry/discrepancies.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relocation package;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription, meal vouchers, interactive library subscription;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods online, classroom, etc;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
This is what we do in Accenture:
We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world in over 120 countries.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise.
Uren per week: 16