Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
As a Data
Engineer your goal is to create the data infrastructure in a simple and
You will design, build and integrate data from various sources. Writing complex queries that, make data easily accessible, work smoothly while optimizing the performance of the company’s Big data ecosystem and many other analytical and data driven solutions.
will, amongst others, consist of Azure related services (i.e.: SQL Server, ADF,
Data Engineers will work closely with our business partners in Sales, Marketing, Finance and customer solutions. Who are eager to gain insight in our customers’ demands.
· - A strong location near the heart of the city and easy access, by either public transport or car;
· - Good life work balance (smart working);
· - Opportunity to work for a clean energy company that tries to bring forward society trough energy;
· - Work with energetic, motivated professional colleagues that like to have some fun as well.
Our ideal candidate:
· - You like to use hands-on mentality to solve complex issues;
· - Learning new tools and (development)skills is your second nature;
· - You have experience in software development;
· - And like to think big if it is about data;
· - Also you are keen on automation using Continuous Integration/Delivery tooling;
· - Feels personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team;
· - Above
all you are not afraid
to drink a cup of coffee with a product owner.
· - Able to create data pipelines, using at least one of the following; Oozie, ADF, Kafka, SSIS;
· - Bring data science solutions to life using any of PySpark, Python, Java/C++ or SQL;
· - Familiar with CI, CD, testing and version control (e.g. VSTS/TFS, ARM, GIT or similar);
· - Has a strong basis in Linux as an administrator;
· - Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible;
· - Agile mindset and SCRUM WoW;
· - Proficient in spoken and written English, Dutch a benefit;
- You are comfortable working in an international
Zumer Cankaya 036-5305720