You will work in a team developing industrial measurement and control equipment. These are typically microcontroller or FPGA based, mixed analog-digital designs with interfacing to sensors. You will specify, design, test and qualify innovative, safe and reliable designs that are fit for production.
- Specification, design, production, testing and qualification of electronic hardware
- electronical schematics design, analog and digital
- designing PCBs
- Working in multi-disciplinary projects in conjunction with electronic and software/embedded engineers
Knowledge of and experience with
- Understanding of analog, digital and power supply design fundamentals
- Knowledge of microcontroller and FPGA designs is a big +
- Basic Knowledge of CAD PCB design tools
- Understanding of relevant electrical, explosion protection and functional safety standards (e.g. ATEX, SIL) is a strong advantage
- Planning skills and able to perform under pressure
- Focus on quality with an eye for detail
- Strong communicator and team player
- Strong feeling for accountability
- Cross-functional view
- Desire to learn
- Bachelor or associate degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science
Master degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Computing Science
and/or knowledge by experience
- Affinity with sensor design and industrial communication preferred
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or other languages is an advantage
There are opportunities to learn on the job as well.
Over de werkgever
Boreal Europe BV is a world-leading provider of laser-based gas monitoring solutions for safety, emission measurement and process control. Boreal Europe BV products are typically used for critical hazardous gas or toxic gas detection applications over distances up to 500 meters.
Uren per week:
24 - 38
You will start out with an temporary contract of 6 months where you can show us what for amazing skills you have. If you do not know everything what is asked, it is important to be honest about that so we can look together what the possibilities are. If your functioning is evaluated positively after 6 months, there sure are long(er) term possibilities that can be discussed.
Boreal Europe BV
Boreal Europe BV
| E-mail email@example.com