Are you service orientated, hardworking and do you love to work in the exciting hospitality branch, then we are looking for you! We are looking for part time housekeeping attendants for different kind of hotels in the surrounding of Schiphol Airport. Any experience in housekeeping or cleaning services is preferred but not necessary.
You will be working in some of the most prestigious hotels in Schiphol Airport. You are responsible for a spotless, clean and tidy surrounding for an excellent guest experience within the hotels. This could include general cleaning as well as cleaning hotel rooms and public areas within the hotels.
Your duties are: making up the beds, changing sheets and bed covers, cleaning and dusting the room and furniture, vacuuming the carpet and replenishing service items such as amenities and bath supplies.
- You speak Dutch and/or English
- You are immediately available
- You are proactive and know how to work with a ‘hands on’ mentality
- You can work under time pressure
- Your availability is flexible, between 20 and 35 hours a week (in weekends as well)
- Work experience in hotels is preferred
- You will need or have to arrange clean and tidy black shoes and black or dark blue trousers yourself
- You are living in the surrounding of Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport.
Over de werkgever
3* and 4* hotels around Schiphol Airport.
Wat wij bieden
What do we offer?
- Salary based on CAO (collective agreement), €10.83 per hour
- Possibility for permanent job when functioning well.
- Part-time job (about 30 hours a week)
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
Uren per week: