For our client, working in Den Helder, we are looking for candidates regarding the position of Project Engineer.
Purpose of the job:
To create, provide and carry out, procedures, drawings and work instructions.
Tasks & resposibilities:
• Be conversant with the technical and commercial aspects of the project and have a full understanding of the scope of work, as provided by the Managers.
• To compile project specific procedures, engineering and technical specifications, operation/test manuals and work instructions where required as part of the project.
• Implement and organise any approved modifications to the project, ensuring all changes are fully documented and included in the appropriate documents.
• Liaise with and co-ordinate the activities of vendors and subcontractors as and when required in support of the project, without commercial authority.
• Supervise any activity assigned to 3rd party contractors. This includes, but is not limited to: preparation of scope of work, site supervision, approval of deliverables and compliance with project targets.
• Equipment and tooling development to support project demands.
• Join offshore operations to provide on-site support vessel Superintendent, as required by Project Manager.
• Participate in daily project meetings and toolbox talks when offshore to maintain good communications with the Vessel Superintendent, Project, Supervisors and Client, where applicable.
• Be responsible for the planning and coordination of project mobilisations and demobilisations, including tracking of materials and equipment in close liaison with the logistic department.
• Development and review of operational documentation based on the QHSE standards.
• Equipment and tooling development to support operational demands.
• Act as Project coordinator for specified smaller projects.
• To ensure the appropriate use and treatment of engineering materials within the design.
• Make, develop and encourage any technical suggestions that will enhance the overall project engineering or operational efficiency.
• Interface with other engineers to guarantee all design work is carried out with the common target of optimising final cost and schedule.
• Keep up-to-date with ongoing developments in the field (new products and technologies).
• Conduct all activities within the IMS Policy, Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Assistance & technical assessment and support during tender phase of projects
•Higher professional technical education degree.
•At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position.
•Good knowledge of compliance with Industry standards and relevant legislation.
•Knowledge of technical quality aspects.
•Experience in CAD-software systems.
•Experience in MS-Office.
•Experience in the offshore industry whilst desirable is not a position prerequisite.
•SCC (VCA) certified
•Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
Over de werkgever
Cliënt of Olympia Den Helder
Wat wij bieden
You will be working in a close team within a dynamic organization.
The salary is according to age, education and experience and is maximum € 4.200,-
Are you looking for an organization that wants to invest in your future?
Do you want to commit yourself for a long time?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
Uren per week: