In the role of Manager Inside Sales you are a visible, respectful and inspiring leader to the Inside Sales teams. You manage, guide and develop people, develop and implement a year plan and contribute to the development of the department. Your management is in line with corporate guidelines and (business) plans, in order to ensure the realization of objectives of your team.
- Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop (the cooperation between) employees, ensure staffing and increase enablement
- Develop, manage and ensure realization year plan / budget for the assigned unit and acquire approval
- Coordinates and ensures execution of plan with a view for several months
- Direct and drive the realization of planned results and of departmental contributions to cross-sector projects, monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions
- Evaluate organizational design, (work) processes and systems and initiate and implement changes and improvements
- Keep up with internal and external developments and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge and information
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and / or analyses
- Build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders / partners and represent the organisation
- Working in conjunction with marketing strategies, manage and direct the Inside Sales process to cultivate profitable sales. This will be done using a strategic blend of multi contact & online approach and marketing campaigns as planned in the customer contact strategy
- Higher vocational degree with 6 - 8 years of relevant experience or academic degree with 4 – 6 years of experience
- You have a high focus on the development of your people. You can motivate and engage individuals as the team in its total
- Business Insight; knowledge of the business and how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- "Result driven” / “Competition” / “Structured Conflict” / “Challenging the status quo” are definitions which do not keep you awake at night
- You thrive to get your team to the highest level possible and are passionate about teamwork
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures and guidelines ? Prioritising; spends the time working on what’s important
- Can effectively cope with change; can decide and act without having the total picture
- Fluent knowledge of German, English and Dutch, spoken and written.
Over de werkgever
Office Depot provides business supplies and services to help their customers work better. They offer almost everything in terms of office supplies. Office Depot operates in thirteen countries through its two main brands: Office Depot and Viking. The headquarter is located in Venlo, with 750 employees working there. Lately, they are investing in innovation and E-commerce a lot.
Office Depot is an international organization with a multicultural corporate culture. Your colleagues will have many different nationalities, which results in English being the working language. Since Office Depot is market leader, you and all your colleagues continually aim for the highest quality of service. The culture at Office Depot is a combination of innovation, resultorientation and also a culture where working together is of main importance.
Wat wij bieden
The terms of employment within Office Depot are excellent, and as you would expect from a market leader! The organization takes good care of its people. For example, every break is done with colleagues, there is a large restaurant, and during consultations also regular meetings are held in the 'Coffee corner'.
In addition, you can count on the following employment conditions package within this function:
- 8% holiday allowance paid in May;
- The possibility to participate in a collective health insurance or other insurance policies;
- 24 +12 holidays.
Uren per week:
Personato Werving en Selectie
Personato Werving en Selectie
| E-mail email@example.com