- Setting up and owning the front end layer (HTML/JS/CSS) for desktop and tablet/mobile websites, as well as mobile web applications.
- Creating design patterns, implementing interaction & visual designs.
- Ensuring browser compatibility and re-usability in a high traffic environment.
- Sharing knowledge with our teams and business units.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equal.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a frontend developer
- Expert knowledge of:
* Web stack, front-end architecture and optimization
- Rest, XML and XSLT are a plus
- Open Graph and Open Auth are a plus
- Mobile / responsive design experience are a plus.
- Experience in creating highly scalable web applications are a plus.
- Experience with operating system environments like Linux is a plus.
- Experience with templating systems and languages like JSP, PHP are a plus.
- Strategic and Analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies.
- Team player, who is used to working in a agile / scrum environment.
- Proficient English speaker, both written and verbal. Dutch is a plus.
Our client is one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands
- Working with proffessionals from several fields
- Working in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- Competitive salary
- Developer house, closeby office
- Relocation fee
- Dutch lessons
- Homealeave ticket once a year for whole family
- We organise once in a while hackatons and techdrinks
- The office is at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which is 5 min. from the Central station by train.
- Parking possibility
- Discount on collective Health insurance
- Gym in the office
Uren per week: Fulltime
Past deze baan bij jou?
Aarzel dan niet en stuur je sollicitatie o.v.v. referentiecode WBO20358 naar email@example.com. Voor meer informatie kun je contact opnemen Wouter Bongers, tel. 020