- Implementing and driving changes
- Ensuring high quality and on-time deliverables
- Analyzing and debugging production problems
- Sharing knowledge with team and business
- At least bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience in web development framework like Spring, Struts, Django, Flask, Symfony etc.
- Proficiency in modern OO languages like Java or Python
- Knowledge and fundamental understanding of operating systems (like unix, linux) and databases (like mysql)
- Knowledge of following technologies is plus
- Tomcat and Maven
- Unit test framework like junit, nose
- XSLT, XML and JSON
- Linux commandline skills, experience with python, perl and shell scripting
- Experience with troubleshooting performance issues in a Java / Tomcat environment, Python environment and/or CMS systems like Drupal/Escenic
- Knowledge of critical / large scale websites
- Strategic and analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies
- Team player, who is used to working in a agile / scrum environment
- Proficient English speaker, both written and verbal. Proficient Dutch is a plus.
Our client is one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands.
- Working with proffessionals from several fields
- Working in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- Competitive salary
- Developer house, closeby office
- Relocation fee
- Dutch lessons
- Homealeave ticket once a year for whole family
- We organise once in a while hackatons and techdrinks
- Parking possibility
- Discount on collective Health insurance
- Gym in the office
Uren per week: Fulltime
Past deze baan bij jou?
Aarzel dan niet en stuur je sollicitatie o.v.v. referentiecode WBO20259 naar email@example.com. Voor meer informatie kun je contact opnemen Wouter Bongers, tel. 020