As a Senior Front-end Developer you maintain the balance between creativity and functionality.
About the company
We are first movers, continuously changing our playing field, disrupting the way we exchange digital value. We're transitioning an old, outdated system into the online world of today and tomorrow.
How? With our high-tech platforms upon which everyone around the globe can purchase and exchange digital value quickly, easily and safely.
We're an ambitious, 100% digital, scalable company ready to fulfil our potential of becoming a unicorn. We're rapidly growing, with change as the only constant.
We have just a few tickets in place for eager, ambitious, hungry people to join our adventure. These tickets are reserved for people who want to conquer the world with us. One is reserved for our new Front-end developer....
Are you ready for the ride? What you will be doing
As a Front-end developer you will be part of growing team of people are responsible for laying to groundwork to scale up 10x. You will be responsible for making technical decision, writing amazing code and create a stunning e-commerce platform. By taking ownership of your code you will make a difference and helps us scale in a rapid(o) pace.
We are looking for someone with...
- Working together in a multidisciplinary team to create the best experience for our customers
- Creating functional, intuitive and responsive, cross-browser web applications
- Designing, building and taking ownership of new features based on customer feedback
- You're familiar with Git commands and are comfortable working with them on a daily basis.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Nice to have
- Skills, knowledge and experience with at least two frameworks like Vue or React.
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt or other automated build tools
- Strong Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Experience building mobile and responsible web apps with cross-browser support
- Experience in Web Services and communication (e.g. JSON, REST, GraphQL)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience with design principles
What we offer:
- Experience in React Native
- E-commerce experience
- A passion for UI&UX
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with PHP
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- Full relocation package
- Every idea counts
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated team and a high level of responsibility
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges
Uren per week: