Mediavisie is an ICT and Crossmedia company for the education and labour market. The focus of Mediavisie is the innovative solutions in the field of the careers and E-HRM. Mediavisie also provides solutions through Crossmedia branding and ICT. This ensures organizations to get a bigger reach of the different target audiences and stronger (online) image. Because of our effective advice in combination with our unique systems and creative expertise we offer a great solution with the purpose to offer and provide capital gain in al strategic an operational matters.
Mediavisie thinks ahead and because of this strength we acquired many customers in different groups in a sustainable relationship. Mediavisie, for a broader perspective.
Mediavisie offers you a lot of space and freedom to bring your own ideas. For every project you work together with the customer to a new solution. Solutions you transfer to a new visual product like a renewing website etc. Our work environment characterizes by quick communication and an informal atmosphere with a young and enthusiastic team of 30 employees.
We expect you to work independent and in a team. You're work will exist out of all different kinds of projects. These projects could last one month up to a year. You'll need to be able to think out of the box and help our customers to a solution they haven't thought of yet.
You'll need to have knowledge of:
- CSS (CSS2, CSS3)
- OOP Programming
- (X)HTML and HTML 5
Preferably you know something about:
- Windows server/IIS
- How to work with editor PHPStorm
- How to work with Jira
Main activities in this function:
- Make and manage websites and online applications in PHP;
- Be creative and take an active role in new projects and developments in the organization;
- Improve and optimize databases and queries;
- Thinking solution oriented with the customer;
- Working great in a great team as well as alone;
- Affinity with building Content Management Systems.
We are looking for you!
- MBO+/HBO level in thinking and working;
- At least three years experience;
- Creative and out of the box;
- Responsibility feeling;
- Taking initiative.