As our "manager sales" you will be responsible for the sales team which realises the sale, rental and leasing of hydraulic piling hammers and handling tools, operating in one automated and integrated package for the OWF (offshore wind farm) market. It is your job to translate the market developments and demands into a strategic sales plan, resulting in a proactive market approach and to realize the targets with your team of sales managers. All based on structured, planned approach which is based on a key account approach in combination with acquisition of new prospects. The position requires knowledge of the market, its drivers combined with a managerial and commercial approach. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- lead and development of the sales team of approx. 5 sales managers
- responsible for the preparation and execution of the set targets, KPI's and sales plans
- support and be able to prepare quotations for piling hammers and handling configurations, explaining and clarifying the quotations to clients and ensure follow-up
- ensure that all supporting systems, like CRM system, are up to date
- negotiate, draft, asses and enter into sales, rental and contracts with our customers
- participating in international trade shows, and organising roadshows and customer presentations
- conducting market information, proactively approaching stakeholders - including customers and their partners - in order to collect information concerning market developments.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
As our Manager Sales Offshore Windfarms you will report to the Sales Director, you will be stationed at our office in Sliedrecht. Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process
- a university background: either a technical education (eg mechanical engineering) with commercial affinities, or a commercial education with demonstrable technical affinities
- at least ten years' work experience in international sales, recently in the Offshore Wind Farms sector
- experience in leading and developing of a (sales) team.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- contract management, risk and legal knowledge.
- service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence, and an eye for detail.
- willingness to travel.
Over de werkgever
As Manager Sales (OWF), you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. With the creation of IHC IQIP, we take the next step in offering a fully integrated solution for on- and offshore installation, foundation and decommissioning in the oil & gas, offshore wind, and coastal & civil market. By combining all of our experience and expertise, we are able to offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, and offshore installation and removal equipment. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
Wat wij bieden
IQIP is the market leader and an innovator in the OWF market. We offer you a challenging job in an environment where engineering is at the forefront of today's possibilities. You will work in an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued, and where you have every opportunity to develop further. In addition, our terms of employment may be described as excellent.
Uren per week:
Zsuzsa de Koning-Szabó