For our international client, active in the design engineering, construction and worldwide implementation of process plants and units in the oil & gas, refining, petrochemical and offshore industry, we are looking for an International Sales Executive Renewable Technology.
As International Sales Executive Renewable Technology you maintain existing and proactively develop new commercial relationships. You have the ability aquire new assigments and will win projects with existing clients in the Oil& Gas industry as well as new clients specalized in other watse to energy business. Furthermore, you are responsible to promote new Green Technology development based on trends seen in the market and information from clients. Your active and advisory role is making sure that our client will make world wilde interesesting projects.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Actively perform Business Development to create new clients, and develop new projects
• Maintain good relations with existing clients
• Monitor worldwide the market of new projects or modifications within the field of Waste To Energy technology
• Prepare commercial proposal, manage in the other departments, to deliver on-time and with right quality to clients, and of course within agreed budget
• Arrange Technical proposal through proposal team
In addition, we are looking for a candidate with the following competences:
• Business Development skills and the will to ensure high level of client satisfaction
• Knowledge of the Oil& Gas and Waste to Energy Technology market
• Good communication skills to lead negotiations
• Helicopter view, see facts and challenges in broader contexts
• Flexibility, to change to reach a goal and willing to travel (50% of time)
• Analytical, you are able to unravel problems, and sort them out and make a solution
• Commercial acting and Client orientated
• Willingness to perform and works to get results
• Team worker
• Quality awareness, always aware to deliver requirements and aims for improvement
Education and Experience:
• BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical or other relevant engineering
• Five to ten years of experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge of the English language
You are aware and care about Health, Safety, Environmental aspects during daily actions, and drives HSE performance throughout project and or internal/external services activities.
Our International client is active in the design engineering, construction and worldwide implementation of process plants and units in the oil & gas, refining, petrochemical and offshore industry.
Interested? Please contact Marinel van Walsum for further information at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or 003185-7325750.
Terms of employments
Our client offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.