Functieomschrijving International Sales Executive Hydrogen Technology
As International Sales Executive Hydrogen Technology you maintain existing and proactively develop new commercial relationships. You have the ability acquire new assignments and will win projects with existing clients as well as new clients specialized in Hydrogen Production Plants. Furthermore, you are responsible to promote new Hydrogen Technology development based on trends seen in the market and information from clients. Your active and advisory role is making sure that our client will make worldwide interesting projects.
Functie-eisen International Sales Executive Hydrogen Technology
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Actively perform Business Development to create new clients, and develop new projects
• Maintain good relations with existing clients
• Monitor worldwide the market of new projects or modifications within the field of Hydrogen technology
• Prepare commercial proposal, manage in the other departments, to deliver on-time and with right quality to clients, and of course within agreed budget
• Arrange Technical proposal through proposal team
In addition, we are looking for a candidate with the following competences:
• Business Development skills and the will to ensure high level of client satisfaction
• Knowledge of the Hydrogen Technology market
• Good communication skills to lead negotiations
• Helicopter view, see facts and challenges in broader contexts
• Flexibility, to change to reach a goal and willing to travel (50% of time)
• Analytical, you are able to unravel problems, and sort them out and make a solution
• Commercial acting and Client orientated
• Willingness to perform and works to get results
• Team worker
• Quality awareness, always aware to deliver requirements and aims for improvement
Education and Experience:
• BSc or MSc degree in Chemical engineering
• Five to ten years of experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge of the English language
You are aware and care about Health, Safety, Environmental aspects during daily actions, and drives HSE performance throughout project and or internal/external services activities.
Our International client Technip Benelux is active in the design engineering, construction and worldwide implementation of process plants and units in the oil & gas, refining, petrochemical and offshore industry.
Interested? Please contact Marinel van Walsum for further information at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or 003185-7325750.
Our International client Technip Benelux offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
Marinel van Walsum