Do you like to constantly improve quality of development products and processes? Will you use any means necessary to reach your “perfect” score in terms of quality? Like to work in an English spoken driven environment? If so, then read further!
• You are going to work as a QA Engineer in one of our clients Scrum or Kanban teams, working on their VOD platform that is the engine of products such as: Videoland.
• Since they are a ‘project’ based company, there will also be other projects you will be working on. These projects are always very innovative since their clients want to excel within the media landscape.
• You will fill the gap between the Service Operations Center (SOC) and the solutions provided by your team of Developers on reported bugs.
• Git knowledge;
• Experience using testing frameworks for unit testing (phpunit, junit, rspec ..);
• Experience using testing frameworks for gui testing (nightwatch, capybara);
• Experience using testing frameworks for mobile testing (appium)’
• Understanding of CI tooling (travis CI, circle CI, bamboo);
• Experience on API testing, tooling related, specification tooling (raml, swagger, apiary);
• Understanding of BDD/TDD and cucumber;
• Medior level of experience.
• Having a continuous thirst for stability, usability and overall performance;
• Ambitious and like to excel;
• Be a driving force within a team;
• Capable of keeping track of ‘what’s going on’;
• A real team player;
• A feeling for responsibility and making sure, by any means necessary, that ‘things on your plate’ will get done;
• Not afraid of reading ‘consoles’, ‘log’s’ and executing API calls;
• You are the type of person that easily connects with others;
• Capable of introducing methodologies and technologies within an already active team;
• No ‘9:00 - 17:00’ mentality.
What do They offer?
• Competitive salary based on experience;
• Pension scheme;
• Travel allowance;
• 23 days of leave;
• Collaboration with international colleagues like the US, India and Mexico;
• Lots of freedom combined with responsibilities;
• Ability to work in a creative and professional team;
• Equipped workplace;
• Participation in projects with the latest technologies;
• Opportunity for training and professional growth within the company;
• Good atmosphere where working hard and having fun goes hand in hand. Such as our weekly drink, team activities, company parties and informal office department.
Interesse? Gebruik de Solliciteer Direct button of neem contact op met Irene Badu, Senior Recruiter Ajilon IT op 0623404129 of – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –