With a hands-on mentality and an eye for detail and you lead the daily operational activities in the mega yacht refit section of this yard in Spain. Being a specialist in Electrical, you are able to quickly analyze problems related to electrical, but also to solve these problems in a creative and pragmatic way.
The Head of Workshop leads his / her team members in regard to the refit and repair activities for mega yachts. Because of your years of experience in the yacht building sector you are hands-on, and you can easily be approached for guidance and insight on technical challenges. You are a leader who takes responsibility, anticipates on deadlines and potential bottlenecks, and prepares necessary precautions or adjustments. Besides that, you also have a commercial insight, and have no problem in communicating with clients and subcontractors in a comfortable and professional way.
As the Head of Workshop your daily tasks will comprise of:
- Leading a team of engineers (around 5) in the construction/production department;
- Establishing the technical planning and monitoring the progress of the refit and repair projects;
- Ensure that all activities are carried out on time, within budget, and qualitatively;
- You provide technical specifications for the procurement of materials, equipment and services;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are a member of the team, so you don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
Our Head of Workshop recognizes himself in the following requirements:
- +10 yrs experience in the yacht building industry;
- You are a specialist in Electrical;
- Experienced in refit and repair projects;
- Familiar with rules and regulations;
- You are capable of analyzing the problem, but also in devising a solution for it;
- You are communicatively strong, innovative and set the right example;
- Prepared to relocate to Spain for this position;
- You are fluent in both Spanish and English (this is a must!)
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Head of Workshop a competative benefits package, amongst which a salary ranging between €4000-5500,- gross per month. Other remunerational aspects we would like to discuss with you in a personal conversation.