We are looking for a Product developer who is looking for continues challenges in the product development area. You will lead milk product development project in the Business team through company project process. You will develop products according to local legislation, Product brief, internal ELN nutritional guidelines, Quality Manual and R&D OGSM. In addition, you will be participating in various challenging product development activities involving multidisciplinary teams.
- Engage with key stakeholders such as marketing, science & nutrition, regulatory, quality and operations in innovation/ renovation projects. Guiding recipe design, raw material filtering and other PD related activities.
- Proactively work cross functional and co lead projects to drive company ambition. Challenge the status quo.
- Ensure compliance to ELN procedures, ISO and Haccp, by ensuring technical documents are up to auditable standards and available in a timely manner,
- Develop subordinates skills and competencies by regular reviews and challenging tasks.
- A Master degree in Food Science, Food Technology or similar educational background;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in product development;
- Technical background in the food industry preferred with dairy products experience;
- Excellent project management skills and fluent in English, verbal and written;
- Willing to evolve in a challenging environment and matrix organization;
- 5% of your time requires travelling.