You have experience in sales and you are ready for the next step in your career. Are you ready for this great opportunity in a growing company, where travelling is an important part of your job?
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a sales manager in Maastricht. It is a permanent position, where you get a contract directly with our client.
As a sales manager you are a part of a global sales team and there may be some overlap in your sales activities between domestic and international markets. The main focus will be Germany and Austria. Furthermore, you will be performing the following activities:
- Generate, manage, lead and close projects. Your sales target for the first year will be $1.5 Million. Projects range in value from $250,000 to over $1,000,000.
- Coordinate and maintain contact with the VP of sales and the CEO
- Generate leads by doing market research, cold calling, tradeshow follow-up, managing regular inquiries from our company website, contacting existing customer database and traveling to see customers (travel expectation 40% to 50% of time)
- Maintain knowledge of products and services
- Maintain awareness of movement from competitors and current opportunities
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a bachelors degree
- You have a minimum of 5 experience as a sales manager (international is a con)
- You master the English language excellent in speech and writing
- You master the German language well in speech and writing
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 50 kilometres from Maastricht, for example in Roermond or Heerlen
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the solliciteer direct button.
The application process
- Apply online via the solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!