This international company is specialized in online retail, a highly dynamic company that was founded in 2006, and stands out through its growth. In a flat organizational structure a dynamic, multicultural team works on online projects. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced E-Commerce company with flat hierarchies you are in the right place.
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented team player to help grow sales on online marketplaces and the company's webshop. The ideal candidate is an organized person who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
In this position you will be part of the online marketing & marketplace department. You will assist the Northern European Country manager and be responsible for all major online marketing disciplines like Classified, Price comparison, SEO/SEA, Display, Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Mobile Advertisement, Market Research and Web analytics. Your main tasks will be to execute country specific online marketing activities for our British webshop. Next to the online marketing activities you are also managing our accounts on British marketplaces such as Amazon. You are ensuring that our listings are optimized and we maximize our sales opportunities.
- Manage our client's British online marketplace accounts
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing activities for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, content creation (guides, HTML templates, and email)
- Research and identify new marketplaces
- Update processes as needed
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales
- Maximize ales opportunities
- Carry out online marketing activities for the company's webshop
- Optimization and analysis of online marketing campaigns for their webshop
- Researching and developing effective online marketing strategies
- Analysis of results and data
- Market Research
To apply for this job, you need to cope with the following requirements:
- Experience selling/working on Marketplaces like Amazon is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
- Flexible, hands-on mentality and stress resistant
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics
- Experience and interest in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills are a must
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
- min. Bachelor's degree in business studies or related studies (Dutch HBO level)
When you speak other European languages we would also like to receive your application.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenging and varied full time position in a young and international company. The work location will be Venray.
- 24 holidays/year and travel compensation
- International and multicultural work environment