This international company is specialized in online retail, a highly dynamic company that was founded in 2006, and stands out through its growth. In a flat organizational structure a dynamic, multicultural team works on online projects. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced E-Commerce company with flat hierarchies you are in the right place.
Are you strong on analytic level and loves to work with data? As Marketing Analyst you will conduct analytical and data interpretive work on behalf of the marketing team. Next to managing and maintaining the marketing dashboards, you will provide in-depth analysis into campaign and marketing results to ensure a greater level on scientific rigor in decision making.
- Creating dashboards and reports for marketeers;
- Monitor performance campaigns
- Advise marketers on customer behavior based on the reports dashboard;
- Analyzing customer behavior to create new insight and find issues;
- Analyze and approve deals in our own webshop and other websites;
- Calculate and reports projections for webshop performance
- Support the data analysis for A/B tests.
- Automate of daily/weekly/monthly reporting
To apply for this job, you need to cope with the following requirements:
- Relevant HBO/University degree (quantitative field) or least one year of relevant work experience
- Must have the ability to multitask and take on several projects at once;
- Excellent communication, able to prioritize and drive our business interests;
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with, analyzing and drawing conclusions from data;
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently;
- Experience in Qlikview or similar business intelligence solutions is an advantage;
- Affinity with machine learning is an advantage;
- Strong skills in modeling, programming tools (Mat lab/R/Python etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenging and varied full time position in a young and international company. The work location will be Venray.
- 24 holidays/year and travel compensation
- International and multicultural work environment