For our office in Maastricht (the Netherlands), we are currently looking for 2 native French speakers to complete the existing helpdesk team for a global technology company.
As a helpdesk agent, you will answer inbound French calls about the purchase and use of a wide range of IT-related products (laptops, tablets and desktops).
You will need to be IT-minded but it is not necessary to be an IT expert just yet: you will get an intensive training of 2 weeks before helping your first customer. You will be guided thrue your calls with a script and you can use specific tools.
Since the project is still quite new, it is important to detect flaws and to communicate them immediately to your supervisor in order to improve the customer service.
There are no sales targets, it is about helping the customer to solve his question or technical issue.
You will work in a small team in an international company.
- You have perfect language skills in French (both verbal and written) and good knowledge of English (internal communication and training)
- You are IT-minded and have good general IT-skills (MS Office)
- We are looking for service-oriented candidates who enjoy multi-tasking and have strong problem solving skills
- you are able to work in our office in Maastricht (the Netherlands). Our office can easily be reached by public transport (railway station of Maastricht Randwyck within 5 minutes walking distance)
- opening hours are from Monday until Friday between 8h and 18h
- you are able to start asap
- we are offering you a contract of 7 months with long-term possibilities
- an international and modern work environment
- you will get a good salary and a refund for travelling expenses