- Selling integrated information management systems and temperature-monitoring devices that provide customized in-transit solutions for environmentally sensitive products;
- Ability to service multiple accounts.
- Strong focus on new business and business development: Responsible for developing sales opportunities in existing accounts as well as securing new business from a client base in the Food & Retail Industry segments;
- Develop strategic plans, together with the Sales Manager EMEA, for large multinational accounts and implement them in order to meet and exceed the sales goals of the territory;
- Excellent understanding of the English language and able to switch communication from Dutch to English fluently.
- Excellent interdepartmental skills.
- Act as primary communication conduit between the customer and the company;
- Assist management in defining future needs;
- Provide rolling forecast of projected sales on a monthly basis;
- Participate in relevant trade events and congresses;
- Ad-hoc activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in food sciences, business or other related discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated sales experience within the Food and/or Retail markets, promoting the sales of consumables, equipment and/or services; the ideal candidate has had experience selling to major food (retail) chains; alternatively, he/she has sold perishables and/or logistics services for perishable (food) products; Experience selling at Head Office level is highly desired;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with and be successful in highly complex, multi-divisional customer account structures;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization; Fluency in Dutch, both written and spoken is a must – preferably native; Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a must; additional European languages are highly desired;
- Strong systems skills and knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Confident and target-oriented individual with the desire to delight the customer;
- Self-starter with solid organization skills, attention to detail and time management skills;
BENEFITIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in selling to the Benelux Food and Retail Markets
- Solid understanding of supply chain and logistics within Benelux
- Home based in Zuid Nederland, (Breda, Brabant, Den Bosch)
- Previous experience working for a multi-national company
Located Zuid Nederland
Fluent in Dutch and English
Salary 60 - 70 K (70% fixed and 30% variable)
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
+31(0)6 46 83 97 00