luxury mega yachts sector
As the Functional Application Specialist your main responsibility is to maintain and develop our ERP- system. You will act as linking pin at our ICT department between functional and technical application management. You will cooperate intensively with the system administrator and several technical specialists/ project managers to design the different NAV 2013 applications in the most optimal way. You will organize, counsel and execute acceptance tests of new licenses and updates including the registration and evaluation of these processes. The administration of authorization of the total ERP-application is also your responsibility. By being our internal Navision specialist it's your job to do suggestions of improvement and is constant development your way of living. Next year's two main objectives are developing important Business Intelligence Information at different levels in our organization and further implementation and integration of E-plan. It is a very independent role in which you have contacts in our (inter)national organization and important suppliers.
• A higher professional education (BA./BSc.) for example in Information Technology/Business Administration;
• 3+ years' functional experience in implementing Microsoft RTC NAV 2013 is required.
• Knowledge of best practices, principles and procedures as related to small-to-mid sized business processes
• Functional knowledge of the Finance, Distribution, CRM, Projects and Production applications and experience with core business processes such as Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing. Experience with E-plan is an extra advantage.
• Ability to understand, communicate on all levels in an organization, interpret client business processes and requirements
• Knowledge of SQL-databases, data models and Business Intelligence Tools
• Ability to make minor adjustments in Navision, SQL-server and .NET
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
• Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation, including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal is required
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without detailed supervision
• Ability to give instruction at users level
Salary and Benefits