- Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- Experience 5+ years;
- German experience in LPH 5, including the coordination of consultants andcontractors;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, experience with Revit is a plus;
- German & English language skills (speaking, reading, writing);
- You have a strong knowledge of DIN and other regulations;
- Should be well organized with excellent communication skills;
- Experience in LPH5 Facade would be an added advantage;
- Willingness to travel abroad for business trips.
We offer a good salary with associated benefits. At first you will be working for ELLBRU on a project basis. After the project there is an opportunity that you will be employed by our client.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile described? Then apply now! For questions about this vacancy or general questions please contact Fabian Hollman on 088 222 18 04 or – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news, projects and jobs.