Build: Install and align components to a source module.
Factory install: Prepare the source pit, install and connect the source module to the scanner.
- Plan and prioritize own work;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge;
- Share and train knowledge and skills.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, applied physics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- A mix between gross and fine mechanical assembly is preferred;
- HBO (bachelor) degree or MBO4 degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, applied physics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player;
- Analytical and problem solving attitude;
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices;
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development;
- 40 % traveling (max) and working in a 2-shift;
- Eager to learn and expand skills.