- responsible for the monitoring Risk Framework;
- perform IT risk assessments;
- esponsible for expansion of Risk Management procedures to other countries;
- update and prepare the SOC reports;
- responsible for ISO27001 certification;
- drive and support efficiency and change within the organization;
- recommend actions and changes required to meet business results/strategies;
- act as advisor for the management.
- university degree;
- at least 5 years of experience in an IT environment;
- knowledge of IT/Software/SaaS solutions;
- experience in accreditation procedures as SOC1, SOC2 and ISO27001;
- strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- delivery focused, pragmatic and hands on mentality
- ability to operate across different countries and with different cultural backgrounds.
Our client provides a good salary and excellent benefits!