To strengthen the team, there is a vacancy arisen for a Software Implementation Consultant. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER software at prospective clients and customers.
- Overall responsibility for assigned PATCH MANAGER implementation projects;
- Providing remote and on-site training and instruction sessions to clients and customers;
- Become an expert on the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions;
- Cooperation with external partners to support the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions;
- Occasional travelling to international customer and partner premises.
As a Software Implementation Consultant you will be an academically trained professional with at least 3 years of relevant experience in enterprise application software, preferably related to Systems Management, Asset Management, Infrastructure Management or Physical Network Management. You’ll need good understanding of the underlying software technologies. You are fluent (near native) in written and spoken English. Must have is a valid driver’s license.
As a Software Implementation Consultant you are:
- an analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions;
- effective at communicating with excellent presentation and writing skills;
- good at building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus;
- strong at planning and organizing with a proven ability to meet project deadlines;
- a team player.
You will be based in Amsterdam with attractive remunerations working a multidimensional job with great responsibility and future growth. You will be the driving force behind PATCH MANAGER customer satisfaction!
Don't just take our word for the lines above! Here is a quote from one of the senior developers recruited via HEBBES Personeel as a graduate: 'As a member of a small development team I get the chance to be involved with and learn about most aspects of commercial software development. In the last few years I have witnessed an impressive growth in our customer base, including many large national and multi-national companies. It gives me great pride to know that something I helped create is being used and appreciated all over the world'.