Middle Point is looking for an Expert Safety & Process Systems Engineer, on an exclusive basis for an EPC fleet owner and operator. Are you passionate about bringing process systems up to higher level while teaching/coaching other team members. Then contact us right away!
In the role of Expert Safety & Process Systems Engineer you will lead a team of process engineers. As a lead/ Senior/ expert you will contribute to the expansion of the knowledge and expertise within the department. The objective of your discipline is to deliver high-quality and cost-effective Process designs. Occasional high workload will occur and you are responsible for planning and forecasting this workload and acting accordingly to resolve issues.
Furthermore, you have the following tasks:
- Preparing design base and participating in project set-up
- Leading /attending review meetings;
- Assuring compliance with Corporate Technical Standards, corporate General Management System;
- Further development of discipline work instructions and ensuring compliance, integrity and consistency;
- Selecting sub- contractors and assuring compliance with company procedures and methods.
As an Expert Safety & Process Systems Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. OR MSc. in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 10+ yrs’ exp. in a Managerial or Lead position in the field of Process Engineering & Design of FPSO’s or other offshore Oil & Gas facilities;
- Experience in engineering and design of gas compression, gas treatment and LNG facilities;
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, methods and process concepts;
- A true passion for process systems and willing to develop technical awareness and product/ application knowledge;
- Site experience is considered a must;
- Knowledge of then international standards applicable to hydrocarbon processing ( API, ISO, ASME, IEC etc
- Knowledge of review methods such as HAZOP etc
- Flexible, able to prioritize and to cope with large workload as well as assuring efficiency and quality of work;
- Command of the English language, both spoken and written;
- Willing to travel abroad, on site and offshore when required.
The Expert Safety & Process Systems Engineer will be offered a direct contract with our client.
Furthermore you can expect the following:
- Outstanding Primary and secondary benefits + personal and professional growth opportunities,
- Net relocation allowance;
- Application for expat tax benefits (30% ruling);
- Professional assistance in finding housing, obtaining school information, etc.;
- Support and funding for a permanent work permit.