International financial headquarters of an American trade company. The work location is Goirle, close to Tilburg.
Are you interested in this challening position? Please send your cv to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or contact us on 0031(0)61 883 22 54.
Do you have excellent communication skills in German and do you strive for customer satisfaction? As claims associate you are responsible for the day to day solving of customer claims, relating to pricing, quality issues, delivery problems, and handling errors.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Timely registration and resolution of customer claims, debit notes and disputes according to specified registration and management procedures.
- Timely investigation of claims, debit notes or disputes and the gathering of all the information needed to either approve or reject claims, debit notes and disputes based on investigation.
- Effective communication and collaboration between the accounts receivable credit control, cash application, customer service, finance and the claims team.
- Digital filing of all completed claims forms, documentation and proof of deliveries.
- Timely issuing of credit notes (within 30 days after receipt of the claim) according to the correct authorization schedule and accompanied by all required data.
- Collaborative communication between the departments of Account Receivable, Sales, Finance, D&T, Quality, Warehouse, Customer Service.
- Excellent communication skills in German (native level) and English
- Experience in a position such as customer service or claims associate is highly preferred
- Ability to negotiate and compromise with clients and colleagues
- Flexibility is crucial, as well as the ability to multi task
- SAP experience is preferred
Salary and Benefits
- Temporary position till the end of January 2017, in a dynamic and international environment
- Part time options (32 hrs) as well
- Easily accessible by public transport
Please note that you are only considered for this position if you are living in the vicinity of Tilburg.