The Engineering Coordinator will be working in the engineering department with a focus on translating the requirements of concept design to detailed production planning and execution. Additionally, the Engineering Coordinator is responsible for the flow of information between the engineering department and the subcontractors.
Furthermore, the Engineering Coordinator has amongst the following tasks:
- Defining the planning and monitoring it accordantly;
- Monitoring during all phases of the building the milestone planning of subcontractors in line with the engineering- and production planning;
- Making relevant Engineering documents for Technical Sales, Production and Third party’s, compliant with building specifications, law and regulations rulings;
- The Engineering Coordinator gives input and checks the equipment lists and weight calculations;
- Coordinating of the information flow of the equipment planning and the modifications on the engineering drawings;
- Offering support to technical issues during the production phase;
- The Engineering Coordinator communicates with the Sector Manager Engineering and the Project Manager Engineering on reports, building progress and technical issues.
As Engineering Coordinator you meet the following requirements:
- +5 yrs of experience of basic and detailed engineering in construction & outfitting in the yacht building sector (must!)
- Higher Vocational Education or equivalent work experience (HBO) in the field of outfitting and construction;
- Experience as a third party related coordinator in the production phase;
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Dutch is a big plus!;
- Proficient user of MS Office and relevant design and calculation software;
- Experience with execute and monitoring planning and budget.
Depending on your professional and personal situation we can offer the Engineering Coordinator an excellent package. We would like to inform you about this personally.