ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers' expectations.
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
- Install ASML equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
- Prepare written technical reports if required.
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive.
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- Flexible, Stress resistant and Structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills in English
- An interest in other technical processes;
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –